Core research team
- Dr Alex McLean, University of Leeds (Principal Investigator)
- Dr Ellen Harlizius-Klück, Danish Centre for Textile Research (International Co-Investigator)
- Dr Kia Ng, University of Leeds (Co-Investigator)
- Mr Dave Griffiths, FoAM Kernow (Collaborative developer)
- Ms Emma Cocker, Nottingham Trent University (Commissioned project writer)
- Mr Leslie Downs (Advisor on textile innovation)
- Dr Alan Blackwell, Reader in Interdisciplinary Design, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge 현대 하모니 체.
- Prof Chris Carr, Chair of Textile Technology and Head of Design, University of Leeds 비세라 클린업 디테일 다운로드.
- Dr Luigina Ciolfi, Reader in Communication, Sheffield Hallam University 포커 카드 이미지.
- Ms Julie Freeman, Head of the Data as Culture programme and Art Associate, Open Data Institute UK Download Netflix.
- Dr Karen Gaskill, Curator Innovation Strand, Crafts Council
- Prof Mark Guzdial, School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology Commercial free font.
- Prof Timothy Ingold, Department of Anthropology, University of Aberdeen Colmaner.
- Prof Janis Jefferies, Professor of Visual Arts, Department of Computing, Goldsmiths 아이폰 smi.
- Prof Marie-Louise Nosch, Director of the Danish National Research Foundation’s Centre for Textile Research, University of Copenhagen 애나벨3.
- Ms Irini Papadimitriou, Curator, Digital Programmes, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Prof Julian Rohrhuber, Professor of Music Informatics and Media Theory, Robert Schumann School of Music and Media, Düsseldorf 복음 성가 다운로드.
- ICSRiM, School of Music, University of Leeds (lead institution)
- The Danish National Research Foundation’s Centre for Textile Research (CTR), Saxo Institute, University of Copenhagen
- Institut for Aesthetik og Kommunikation, Aarhus Universitet
- Museum für Abgüsse Klassischer Bildwerke München, Haus der Kulturinstitute